Monday, August 4, 2014

This blog is going in a new direction with Geological Concepts.

I started this blog so I would have a place to keep track of my submissions to the Accrectionary Wedge.  The Accretionary Wedge is a blog of a carnival of blogs that like to discuss different things relating to geology.  Lately its been inactive so I've decided I need to figure out what I want to do with this blog.  I've decided Its going to be a place were I keep track of different geological concepts that have captivated my attention for the time being.  I love to travel and I've notice when I do sometimes I end up looking a lot of things up on Wikipedia and such - this blog will now help me keep it in one place.
   I know I have a lot of idea's and hope I can post them on a regular basis.  But I won't be like Lockwood at Outside the Interzone where its done on a daily bases.    It's just when something strikes me as being interesting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment